Last Revised: February 6, 2016
Indegy Ltd. (“Indegy“, “Company” “we” or “us“) respects the privacy of the users of its website at the address http://www.indegy.com/ (the “Site“) (“User” or “you”) and is committed to protect the personal information that its Users share with it. We believe that you have a right to know our practices regarding the information we may collect and use when you use our Site.
1. Your Consent (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!)
2. Which information we may collect on our Users?
We may collect two types of data and information from our Users:
a. The first type of information is non-identifiable and anonymous information (“Non-personal Information”). We are not aware of the identity of the User from which we have collected the Non-personal Information. Non-Personal Information is any unconcealed information which is available to us while Users are using the Site. Non-personal Information which is being gathered consists of technical information and behavioral information, and may contain, among other things, type of operation system (e.g. Windows, Linux, etc.), computer configurations, screen resolution (e.g. 800×600, 1024×768, etc.), type of browser, keyboard language (e.g. English), the activity of the User on the Site and User’s ‘click-stream’ on the Site, etc.
b. The second type of information is individually identifiable information (“Personal Information”). This information may identify an individual or may be of a private and/or sensitive nature.
· Users of the Site automatically provide the User’s IP address and unique device identifiers mainly for enhancing the User’s experience and for geolocation and security purposes as further detailed below.
· In addition, Personal Information which is being gathered consists of any personal details provided consciously and voluntarily by the User. The Personal Information is collected from the details the Users provide when Users wishes to contact us, request a Demo through the registration form on the Site or subscribes for a newsletter via the Site which requires name, e-mail address and company name. The User may voluntarily provide its phone number and comments.
For avoidance of doubt, any Non-Personal Information connected or linked to any Personal Information shall be deemed as Personal Information as long as such connection or linkage exists.
3. How Do We Collect Information on Our Users?
There are two main methods we use:
a. We collect information through your use of the Site. In other words, when you are using the Site we are aware of it and may gather, collect and record the information relating to such usage, either independently or through the help of third-party services, as detailed below.
b. We collect information which you provide us voluntarily. For example, we collect Personal Information which you voluntarily provide when you fill in the registration form to receive a demo or to subscribe for newsletter. We store the Personal Information either independently or through the help of our authorized third-party service providers as detailed below.
4. What are the Purposes of the Collection of Information?
Non-personal Information is collected in order to:
- Use it for statistical and research purposes and for development, customization and improvement of our Site’s interface;
- Provide our User with a better user experience
Personal Information is collected in order to:
- Be able to contact Users for the purpose of providing them with further information on Indegy and its products and services;
- Be able to send our Users brochures and other marketing materials if requested
- Be able to provide the Users updates about the Company’s developments.
- Determine general geolocation information (i.e., country) from which the User’s computer is connected to the Internet in order for us to know the general location of our Site’s Users as well as in order to safeguard our Site.
- Be able to contact Users for the purpose of providing them with technical assistance and collect feedback regarding the Site.
- Be able to reply to your online queries.
5. Sharing Information with Third Parties
For avoidance of doubt, Indegy may transfer and disclose to third parties, or otherwise use, Non-personal Information at its own discretion.
6. Deletion or deletion of Personal Information [please confirm]
If for any reason you wish to modify or delete your Personal Information please send us an email to: email@example.com , and we will make reasonable efforts to modify or delete any such Personal Information pursuant to any applicable privacy laws. Note that unless you instruct us otherwise we may retain your Personal Information for a period of ninety (90) days or a longer period as reasonably required and/or as legally required.
To use the Site, you must be over the age of thirteen (13). Indegy does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of thirteen (13) and does not wish to do so. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that minors under the age of thirteen (13) are not using the Site.
We take a great care in implementing and maintaining the security of Indegy’s Site and its User’s Personal Information. Indegy employs industry standard procedures and policies to ensure the safety of its Users’ Personal Information, and prevent unauthorized use of any such information, including by using firewalls and two-factor authentication for data retrieval. The Personal Information is hosted on Amazon Web Services and Salesforce, which provides advanced security features and protection. However, we do not guarantee that unauthorized access will never occur.
9. Third Party Software/Service
When you access or use the Site, the Company may use industry-wide technologies such as “cookies” (or similar technologies), which store certain information on your computer (“Local Storage”) and which will allow us to enable automatic activation of certain features, and make your service experience much more convenient and effortless. The cookies used by the Site are created per session, does not include any information about you, other than your session key and are removed as your session ends. It is easy to prohibit the Local Storage. Most browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. However, if you block or erase cookies your online experience may be limited.
11. Direct Marketing
Direct Marketing: You hereby agree that we may use your contact details for the purpose of informing you regarding our products and services which may interest you and commercial updates about Indegy’s events and news appearances, and to send to you other marketing material, transmitted to the e-mail address you have provided. You may withdraw your consent via sending a written notice to Indegy by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. Have any Questions?